Community Care Nights
Community Care Nights meets on Thursday evenings (ongoing) to provide hope and support to hurting people through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Here are some of the many serving needs we currently have available:
- Childcare Workers*
- Clothing Closet*
- Hospitality* (greeters, food preparers and servers, custodians, etc.)
- Musicians, Vocalists & Tech Media*
- Personal and Professional Services (hair stylists, manicurists, resume writers, financial planners, blood pressure checks, etc.)
- Prayer Partners*
- Support Group Facilitators* (Current groups include: GriefShare, Separation & DivorceCare, Separation & DivorceCare for Kids, God's Keys to a Great Marriage, Sharing Groups, 12-Step Groups, Men's Purity Groups, Women's Betrayal Groups, Single Moms Group, Men's Depression Groups, Women's Depression Groups, Boundaries for Women, Chronic Pain, Eating Issues)
* No experience needed for many of these positions—just a willing heart. Complete training provided.
Do you have an idea for a care ministry not currently offered on Community Care Nights? Please let us know and we'll help you get started!
For more information, contact Shelly at email@example.com or 952-224-3023.